New International Student - Application for Residency
Our rooming layout is similar to a three-bedroom apartment. Each of the three residents housed in the apartment are provided with their own lockable bedroom and share the facilities of the bathroom, toilet and common lounge area. While there is no kitchen, there is a kettle, fridge and microwave in each unit.
Above: Example of three-bedroom standard unit with share common room and share bathroom.
- Price includes all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner - 7 days a week), accommodation, water, electricty, air-conditioning, off street parking for cars / motorbikes and unlimited high speed WiFi.
New International Student Resident Rates for 2018
All amounts in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- If an offer has not been received or accepted, applications will be held on file. Please notify us immediately when we need to process your application further.
If we're invoicing your university, please provide a contact email address.
In Case of Emergency
If yes, please explain briefly below.
Anyone you’d like to share with?
To help us find appropriate room mates, tell us about yourself.
Help us understand how you heard about staying with us.
$400 "one off" administration and cleaning fee.
- This fee covers the initial clean and vacate clean for the bedroom, as well as, the administration costs around your stay.
For subsequent contracts, this "one off" fee reduces to $150 per contract.
- There are no fees when applying for accommodation with meals at Cairns Student Lodge. Fees are only payable when contracts are accepted and signed.
Other contract periods are available with our short term student stay. Please click here for more details.
What Happens Next
- Step 1 - Complete your application on line (this form)
- Step 2 – Cairns Student Lodge will email you a Residential Agreement Contract form for completion
- Step 3 - Complete and sign the Residential Agreement Contract. Scan and email the form back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org), including payment of the non-refundable $400 administration
- Step 4 - Payment of rent due (as per your contract period and invoice) and the optional Linen Pack ($95), must be paid in full 30 days prior to your arrival date
I understand that by submitting this application I am applying for accommodation at Cairns Student Lodge and if admitted I agree to comply with the rules for living on the property. I acknowledge that Cairns Student Lodge has the right to reject my application. All information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.